Pet Life Today includes Natural Value in their list of best natural and organic cat foods for 2017
February 23, 2017
Pet Life Today has included Natural Value in their list of the best natural and organic cat foods on the market for 2017. You can see the full article here: https://petlifetoday.com/best-organic-cat-foods/
Natural Value Chunk Style Canned Cat Food
In the market for a super gourmet, ultra-delicious treat for your fur-babies? Enter Natural Value’s chunk-style canned cat foods, which feature ingredients like real sardines, real shrimp, real crab, real tuna, and other cat-pleasing goodies, packed in flavorful jellies. Almost as good, the epoxy can-lining is BPA free and the ingredients contain no GMOs, so you can rest easy knowing your purchase is not only good for your cats, but good for the environment.
- 7 Flavors: Chunk Style Chicken & Sardines; Chunk Style Chicken & Tuna; Chunk Style Flaked Tuna Supreme; Chunk Style Mackerel in Jelly; Chunk Style Sardines in Jelly; Chunk Style Sardines with Shrimp & Crab; and Chunk Style Seafood Platter
- 100% natural cat food is hand-packed with a BPA-free lining
- Contains no fillers, preservatives or by-products
Cost: $29-$33 for a 24-pack
Natural Value Red Meat Tuna in Jelly Canned Cat Food
Have a kitty that loves tuna? You’ll love this line of grain-free canned cat food, which showcases sustainably-fished red meat tuna in flavorful jelly, topped with various cat-friendly morsels, including shrimp, mackerel and albacore tuna. Each can is hand-packed and contains no BPA.
- 5 Flavors: Red meat tuna, topped with albacore, chicken, crab, mackerel or shrimp
- Made with sustainably fished (pole & line) tuna, GMO free with no by-products or preservatives
- BPA-free cans are hand-packed for quality and freshness
Cost: $16-$36 for a 24-pack